Several weeks ago, P.4/5 was split into 5 groups and Mrs Doolan set them a challenge.

She said, ”Could you write, direct and film your own movie?”                                         What a great opportunity to show off our talents and develop many different skills!!

Today we shared our films with each other, as well as our special guests, P.3/4.  It was a fun celebration with drinks and popcorn.                                                           Awards were given for the following categories………                                    Best Film, Best Special Effects, Using Interesting Props and Costumes, Best Group Work, Best Storyline and Best Action Sequence.

It was so difficult to choose winners as everyone was brilliant. Take a look at some of our photographs from today.

4 thoughts on “”

1. Very impressed at all the time and effort you have put into this topic. Hope you all enjoyed and learned lots. Leave a comment to share some of the facts you learned as I LOVE anything to do with films and film stars! 🙂

2. Wow what a lot of hard work and effort! I was so sorry I was unable to make your Oscars ceremony but Mrs Doolan is going to be out of class next week at the Euro Quiz so maybe I could see the films and find out what your next steps are going to be : fly to Hollywood or perhaps more realistically have the films on show at parents night??