P3/4 This week

This week in Maths we have continued to develop P3’s understanding of adding tower sums with carrying over to the next column (H,T,U).  P4 have continued to develop their understanding of multiplication and have now started the 3 times table – would benefit them to continue to revise 2, 3, 5, and 10.  In Literacy we continued our reading and reading activities in class, we also revised our sounds and Kung Fu punctuation. During French we practised the phrases we already knew and started to learn about birthdays, months and seasons.

In our new topic – Famous Scots, we have investigated some famous people from history and gathered information using the ipads.  We are learning how to use Power point and starting to put together presentations on some of the famous people.  We will eventually present these in class.

We are very proud of ourselves for our performances at the Carol Concerts, as we all worked hard learning the song; 12 Days of Christmas, and had fun singing this in class – even when we weren’t practising officially!  We also enjoyed our Christmas lunch and our parties!

Faith – I enjoyed the party.

Sophie – I enjoyed doing our new topic.

Brooke and Chloe – I enjoyed singing the 12 Days of Christmas.

Ellsie – I enjoyed making the Christmas cards.

Daisy – I enjoyed the tower sums.

Olivia – I really liked using the Learning and Reflection Diary.

Kyran – I enjoyed singing We Wish you a Merry Christmas.

Logan – I enjoyed watching the Christmas movie!

One thought on “P3/4 This week”