Good Morning P2/3!

Hello boys and girls,

Well here we are on our last day of term and what a year it has been! Whilst we did not end the term together we did create lots of magical memories during our school year. I am sure you have also created lots of fantastic memories whilst being at home too!

I know this term has been a challenge and we have all had to adapt to new ways of learning and teaching. So a big shout out to all our parents and carers. Thank you for all your hard work and support this term. It has shown how wonderful our community is and that when we are faced with a challenge we can adapt and continue to support the wonderful children of Mid Calder.

Boys and girls, I am beyond proud of you all. We had a fantastic year in school and whilst it did not end in school, you have shown how hard working, resilient and just how brilliant you all are! This will definitely be a year to remember! I am so proud to have been your teacher this year 💕

So now lets take time to reflect on our year:

Maybe you could have a go at making your own year book to share some of your memories and special moments from this year?

MY P2-3 YEARBOOK 2020

Or maybe you want to create a time capsule? If someone found your time capsule in years to come, what would you want them to know about how things were different and how you continued to learn and adapt to change?

TIMECAPSULE 1

us-e-446-time-capsule_-letter-to-my-future-self_ver_4

us-e-447-time-capsule_-adult-interview_ver_1

us-e-448-time-capsule_-food-for-a-day_ver_1

us-e-449-time-capsule_-my-artwork_ver_1

us-e-450-time-capsule-my-favorite-book_ver_1

us-e-451-time-capsule_-local-national-and-world-news_ver_1

us-e-452-primary-and-secondary-historical-sources-information-activity_ver_3

us-e-453-time-capsule-a-day-in-the-life-of-me_ver_3

us-e-454-time-capsule_-photos_ver_1

us-e-455-time-capsule-choosing-objects-activity_ver_1

us-e-456-time-capsule-letter-for-the-person-who-discovers-it_ver_5

Or maybe you want to celebrate your last day in your own special way at home?

Whatever you choose to do today have lots and lots of fun! Have an absolutely fantastic summer and I will see you all back in school in August!

Lots of Love and Hugs,

Miss Clark