P1 Thursday 23rd April 2020

Bonjour classe!

Hello primary 1,

A person in our class  sent me a photo of something that he created with his brother. I thought I would share it with you as it was too cool not to!

C made a minion boat that is floating in his bath! It’s huge! Can you recognise any of the things he used to create the boat?

How is your week going so far? How are you finding your learning challenges? Let me know how you are doing in the comments below as I love hearing from you all.

Here are our learning challenges for the day.

23.04.2020

Remember to login to Sumdog and Nessy online! When using Bugclub, please click on the bugs on the pages to complete questions then close your book at the end! It’s nice to see who is interacting online, great job!

If you have a piece of work or a picture you would like me  to see please send it to wldedridge-ps@westlothian.org.uk.

Best wishes,

Miss Wilson

2 thoughts on “P1 Thursday 23rd April 2020”

1. I am feeling happy because the sun is shining and I can go in my paddling pool later. Missing my friends and Miss Wilson. Trying my hardest with my school work but not the same without my friends

2. I am so glad the weather has been nice recently and that you get full use of your paddling pool. I would like to get outside for a walk later, hopefully the weather is still nice. I am very proud of how hard you are working. We all miss you too LL.