The postie came to P1h

This week we had a parcel delivered to our classroom.  The Little Red Hen sent it to us.  We thought lots and lots about what could be in it.  Was it a loaf of bread or maybe a chicken!?!  No…it was a bag of flour, some yeast and a recipe to make bread.  We were not like the dog, cat and duck as we all worked together to stir and knead the dough.  We loved watching the dough prove in the class room, it grow so much it nearly spilled over the bowl.  At the end of the day we had a story and ate the yummiest bread and butter.

Have a good weekend!

2 thoughts on “The postie came to P1h”

1. Hello P1h

How exciting getting a special delivery from the Little Red Hen, it was very kind of her to send you a surprise parcel. There was a lovely smell of fresh bread on Thursday and l bet it tasted delicious. I wonder in you will get anymore deliveries soon.

2. Hi Primary 1h,

WOW! How exciting to get a surprise delivery from the little red hen. I saw your bread in the classroom and when it was cooked. It looked delicious. I’m pleased to hear that you are enjoying your topic work in school.

Have a lovely, long weekend.

Miss Henderson