BELGIUM UPDATE 3

Hello from an overcast and warm Blankenberge. 🙂
Last night we enjoyed a dinner of soup, roast turkey, potatoes, carrots and pannacotta for dessert. We then journeyed to the beach for more fun and devoured loads of waffles, ice cream, candy floss or frites.
Today we have travelled into Holland where we met the clogmaker Boyd who gave us a demonstration of traditional clog-making and also modern machinery. We visited his gift shop and he kindly engraved little clogs for us to bring home.
After lunch we visited Sun Park De Haan and had a ball on the different flumes, wave pool, jacuzzis and river rapids. It was a fantastic afternoon.
Now we’ve got room inspections followed by dinner and then beach. Love to everyone back home.

16 thoughts on “BELGIUM UPDATE 3”

1. Well at least you won’t be getting sunburn!! The water park sounds great fun. Hope you are all enjoying yourselves. I bet Miss Henderson is! The house is very quiet without Jane. See you soon xx

2. Glad to hear all is going well the kids would have had a ball at both events today, give our love to all. From Janice and David xx

3. Sounds like you are all having a fantastic time – very jealous!! Look forward to seeing the wee clog. Hope you all have fun at thd beach again tonight. Love Linda and Josh xx

4. Another fun filled fab day by the sounds of it.. will get Becky to show me
    How to clean her room for inspection once home.
    Thank you for the updates. Pass on our love to Becky. Michelle and Darren

5. What a great day -water park sounds brilliant! Weather is rubbish in Bathgate today it’s rainy and cool. Good luck with the room inspections and have a ball at the beach! Look forward to reading another update tomorrow.

6. Looking forward to seeing the little clogs 🙂 and glad having a lot of wet fun – weather awful here today!

7. We’re really enjoying reading all the updates, we can’t believe how much you’re all packing in, I bet it was really interesting seeing how the clogs were made. I hope you’ve all been taking lots of photos too to show us when you get back. Enjoy your day tomorrow. Love you Jessica <3

8. More a Waterworld than a Water Park experience here in Bathgate today!

Hope our clogs and chocolate are safely packed away in your room Ewan along with all your neatly hung up clothes and belongings – just like you keep your room at home (!?)

Tomorrow will be very special – looking forward to hearing all about it.

9. All sounds good fun… Just a wee reminder for Sam to remember his auntie’s chocolates ;). Enjoy the rest of your few days there.
    Aimee and Ciaran

10. Missing Sophie terribly, hope she’s having fun and enjoying the food as she has turned fussy recently, what a dissapointment it will be when the get bk to reality

11. Ha ha Mr Berginis he has many!! Probably should have said look forward to seeing Luke and the wee clog 🙂

12. Hi Mrs Harkins,

I’m having a fabulous time. The Belgian waffles are amazing – I’m going to miss having one for my supper on the way home each night!!

13. Can’t wait to see the clogs, hope Josh is behaving himself and that he passes room inspection (shall have to introduce this at home), can’t wait to have him home it’s too quiet without him

14. Have a fabulous time looking forward to hearing about your adventures first hand. Love you lots Ella. From Gran & Papa