P2g

Lots of success again this week, with five new entrants into the Golden Club and four pupils reaching stage 4.  We have been working really hard on listening and putting our hand up to ask questions.

We completed our Sport Relief challenge in record time, and learned about what Sport Relief is about and how we are helping other children.  We also got lots of yummy cakes at the Bake Sale. A great effort by all children, we are all very proud of ourselves!

We read Zog this week and used the story to write about him.  We worked hard to describe Zog and remember our beginning, middle and end.  We are going to be practising a lot of this so that we can get our work onto our ‘Super Story Wall’.

A huge thank you to all our families who helped us with our Castle challenge.  The Castles are all fabulous and we love playing with them.  We will have our photographs for next week.

See you at Mr Skellybones!!

11 thoughts on “P2g”

1. I have been hugely impressed by all of P2g’s Castle projects, they all look fantastic! A lot of work has went into making the Castles. We’ll done everyone!

Mrs Notman

2. Hi Primary 2g,

Like Mrs Notman I was very impressed with all of your castles projects. I could see that you had put a lot of work into these. It’s also great that you can play with them in the class too. I can see a big improvement in your listening skills which means that you will be able to learn more as you’ll be able to concentrate. Well done to everyone who reached Step 4 and 5 this week.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

3. We have been learning about Zog as well and we know lots of different describing words to describe Zog.

I think Mr Skellybones will be fantastic.

4. I have enjoyed learning about castles, and the people that lived there, like the king and queen, jester, cook and other servants. I have also liked learning about being good friends.

5. Jessica has told me how much she loves her new teacher and is so looking forward to her assembly on Friday, she is looking forward also to visiting the castle.

6. Jessica is looking forward to performing at her assembly, and cant wait to go on the school trip and visit a real castle.

7. Jessica is looking forward to performing her part in mr skellybones, also excited about visiting a real castle.

8. Im getting really excited about performing mr skellybones for my mum and little sister. Im also really looking forward to our visit to stirling castle because ive really enjoyed learning about them.