P2e

We have had a very busy 2 weeks in school. Our new topic is Castles and we have decided to build our own castle in the classroom. We have started painting the castle walls. Next week we wilbe making more things for the castle.

This week we finsihed our Detective Granny stories. Evedry story has a beginning, middle and end. Miss Elliot thinks our work is so wonderful that Miss Henderson is going to come to read our stories!

We have been practsing our Mister Skellybones performacne and we now know all our songs, dances and words! Sam thinks practising the show is really fun. Karys really likes her lines for the show and has worked hard to learn them all!

We have also been working hard to acheive our class target. This week we have been trying to line up in a 4S line. Our line should be still, silent, straight and smiling. We are now very good at lining up.

Awards:

Table of the Week: Whizz Kids (again!!)

Class Dojo: Ben

Here are some extracts from our writing about Detective Granny:

Karys: Detective Granny was chasing the robber when she saw a crocodile. She got her rope and lasooed the crocodile. She pulled the crocodile closer and it ate the robber. Detective Granny got her money back and bought a cat.

Leia: Detective Granny shot the criminal’s car. The tyre was smashed. Now she could sneak in the boot. She did and got the money.

11 thoughts on “P2e”

1. Hi Primary 2e,

I’m really looking forward to coming to read some of your stories next week as I have been told that everyone has worked really hard on them and tried their best. Your castles topic sounds like good fun and I’m sure you’ll all love playing in your class castle once it’s finished. I really like the idea of the 4S line. I look out for you doing this when I seeing you moving around the school in a line.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson