Dragons Den! By P4g

Last week Mr Welsh and Mrs Spence visited our class as Dragons for our Dragons Den competition! We were challenged to make a new invention to pitch to them for their investment. The inventions included a ‘shoodie’ (t-shirt and a hoodie combined), fly zapper 3000, doganator to spray away dog poo and lots more. Here is what we thought:

– It was fun! Geo

– It was rather scary pitching to the Head Teacher. Isla

– The inventions were funny and clever. Kiera B

– I would buy the Party popper pooper scooper. Jessie

– I would like to buy the fly zapper 3000. Ramsay

We also made £110 on our P4 Christmas Enterprise stall at the Christmas Fayre! Thank you to everyone who bought something.

This week we have been enjoying practising the songs for the Christmas Church Service, learning how to solve problems using the strategy ‘Produce a List’ and learning how to read scripts including stage directions (some of us read them out by accident!)

Only 11 school days left!

P4g

2 thoughts on “Dragons Den! By P4g”

1. Hi Primary 4g,

I heard that your Dragon’s Den was brilliant and that Mr Welsh has lots of money with him to spend on the inventions he wanted to invest in!! I hope you were all successful. Well done on working so hard on this. Great news about your enterprise stall at the Christmas Fayre – your pom pom decorations were fab:)

Miss Henderson