P7M

Primary 7m have had a very busy week!

We had a visit from PC Arnott on Monday who reminded us how to stay safe online.

We watched Choices for Life on Wednesday morning and took part in a online discussion about the effects of alcohol and smoking. We all thought that the brown teeth, furry tongue and jar of flem were disgusting!

Miss Macintyre has been busy learning how to play the Gembi (A drum from West Africa) and taught her first drum lesson on Wednesday. The pupils all said that she did very well and have been asking every day when the next drum lesson is!

The House Captains have also been very busy this week judging house sheild entries and the winners were revealed at assembly. They will also be creating a power point to launch the new house point system for next Friday.

Next week we will be getting our sew on for the Christmas Fayre next Saturday. We will be sewing Chrismas Pudding tree or door decorations.

One thought on “P7M”

1. What a busy week indeed P7m. I like that Miss Macintyre has asked you to evaluate her lesson! I’ll need to come alongs and hear how you are using the drums to help with your learning! Good luck with the sewing next week – it’s something I need to learn too!
    Have a good weekend.