Highlights of the Week by P4g

We had fun painting our clay fish that we made last week. We used various coloured paints to create colour patterns.

We had lots of fun at the handball festival. It was great scoring goals and playing against other schools. Thank you to all the parent and grandparents for coming along to support us!

We also went on the LIDL health bus to make delicious fruit smoothies. We then played healthy exercise games in the playground including banana tig and Get the Fruit. Thank you to the LIDL staff!

This week we had fun visiting the library again and getting new books.

A 6th year pupil called Grant from Bathgate Academy visited our class to teach us all about animations. He showed us some animations that he created himself. It was very interesting! You can find his animations on the internet: youtube, Bionicle the release and Google, The Tail of the Lobster Tail Helmet. We are looking forward to making our own animations after the October holidays!

This week’s Special Person is Louise because:

• She is really kind
  • She doesn’t cause a fuss
  • She is a really good friend
  • She works hard
  • She is gentle
  • She is very clever
  • She has excellent behaviour
  • She is always ready to learn
  • She speaks in a kind way
  • She is very pretty
  • She is fantastic role model to others
  • She is the funniest friend ever!
  • When people are sad she always makes them feel better
  • She likes having a laugh
  • She is very creative
  • She is super!
  • She is an excellent partner

We have had an outstanding week!

Enjoy your holidays!

P4g

3 thoughts on “Highlights of the Week by P4g”

1. Hi miss Goff and the class:)
    I had great fun at the handball festival and panting our faboulus flashy fish.

Hope you had a good holiday

2. Hi Primary 4g,

I really enjoyed reading about your week and all of the fun activities you have been doing. I’m pleased that you enjoyed the health bus visit and the visit from Grant. I’m looking forward to seeing your animations next term. You have said lots of lovely things about Louise which I’m sure will have made her very happy. I hope you are all having a lovely holiday.

Miss Henderson

3. Hello everyone in 4g,

I’ve enjoyed reading your most recent blog post. It’s made me think about how busy your first term in P4 has been. I hope you have had a great October break and are looking forward to getting back to another exciting term ahead. Your animation work sounds like a brilliant project. Are you planning a special screening for your animations once they’re ready to watch? With popcorn perhaps?

Mrs Spence