Goldilocks and The Three Bears

Primary 2/1 girls and boys have been reading the story of Goldilocks in class and are looking forward to performing the story at our assembly on Friday 31st of May.  Check school bags for invitations!

For home learning this week children have been asked to think about the story:

• Do you think Goldilocks should have gone into the cottage?  Why?
  • How did the bears feel when they came home and found someone in their house?
  • Do you think Goldilocks will go into a stranger’s house ever again?

7 thoughts on “Goldilocks and The Three Bears”

1. Goldilocks should not have gone into the cottage as she was not allowed into the forest herself. The bears were angry when they found someone in their house. I do not think goldilocks will go into a strangers house again.

2. Wow Mya, you answered very quickly! Come and see me in the morning for a raffle ticket 🙂
    ps Well done today with your lines!

3. No way should Goldilocks have gone into the cottage.

The bears might have eaten her when they came back from the forest.

As their porridge was all nearly eaten. The three bears were very upset when they got home, to find

someone in their home.

Rowan thinks that Goldilocks will not go into a strangers house again.

4. Goldilocks was naughty to go into the cottage because it wasn’t her house. The bears were angry when they found her in baby bears bed. I think Goldilocks would be too frightened to go into a stranger’s house again.

5. Goldilocks should not have gone into the cottage as her mum had told her not to go near the forest, and the cottage was in the forest. The bears were angry and annoyed when they found goldilocks in their house. I don’t think she will go into a strangers house again as she has learned her lesson!

6. Goldilocks should not have gone into the cottage as her mum had told her not to go near the forest, and the cottage was in the forest. The bears were angry and annoyed when they found goldilocks in their house. I don\’t think she will go into a strangers house again as she has learned her lesson!