P5ms Enter the Dragons’ Den

This week our Home Teams presented their pitches to the Dragons.

There were four great inventions:

The Do-It Bathroom – a luxury bathroom equipped with drinks machine, music at the click of your fingers and lots more!

The Comfy Collar – a clever collar designed to keep your pet warm in winter and cool in summer.

The Cutlery Plate – a plate with built in cutlery, including a pizza slicer.

The Egg Bed – a snug place for your eggs to rest safely.

In the end it was the Balbardie Stars who, having persuaded the Dragons to invest the most in their Comfy Collar, walked away with £800!

The Happy Hippos came up smiling too, with the Dragons from their team being commended for excellent business sense.

Who’s raving about reading this week?

This week Lauren C and Isla used our Reading Rave to read books about Flanimals.  They designed their own Flanimals which they will use to present a puppet show! It is great to see you using what you are reading to help you in other areas of the Curriculum. 🙂

From the Blog Post Box:

This term I have enjoyed….

“…learning about Victorian Inventions.”                   Declan

“…using the iPads.”          Antonia

“…Miss Clark being here.”                   Ellie

“…our Victorian assembly.”                  Jack

6 thoughts on “P5ms Enter the Dragons’ Den”

1. Hi P5ms,

Your Dragons’ Den sounds like great fun – I wonder if a few of you could tell me more about this activity.

I agree with Antonia that getting and using the iPads has been a highlight of this term 🙂

Miss Anderson

2. P5ms,

The dragons’ den sounds like excellent fun! You have come up with some very exciting inventions – remember to get a patent for them!

Keep sharing the exciting learning going on in your classroom.

3. Just to let the Balbardie stars know if they need help to spend their £800 I have no difficulty in making money vanish.

4. Hello P5ms,

Your Dragons Den inventions were great! I enjoyed listening to all of your pitches and you were able to answer the Dragon’s questions very well.

I have enjoyed working with you for the last 10 weeks. I’m looking forward to keeping an eye on the blog so I can hear about the exciting things you are learning 🙂

Have a great Easter break!