Our week in P7b

Our week:

Murray: “We took part in World Maths Day and it was amazing playing people from different countries.”

Aisha: “We made kites with Mr Chen and enjoyed flying our kites but we kept crashing into each other!”

Nathan: “I enjoyed having a go at the World Science Day challenge.”

Ali: “I enjoyed researching the creatures of the Amazon River. Jack and I did the giant river otter and found out it is endangered.”

Sian: “Flying the kites was good fun because my group managed to get ours flying quite a lot.”

Kyle: “The tobacco workshop was interesting and I found out there are over 4000 chemicals in a cigarette!”

Amber: “We watched the Human Calculator, he was really brainy and showed us different ways to work things out.”

Abbie Ma.: “I enjoyed writing our Journey of a Raindrop as it showed all the different layers and animals of the rainforest.”

Who has impressed?

Lyndsay: “Kirstie has impressed me as she is doing superbly with her Amazon Challenge.”

Henry: “Aqsa has impressed me because she was the first person to ever get the Manatee Maths Challenge 100% accurate on the first attempt.”

John: “Craig C impressed me by scoring five goals at the football afternoon yestrerday.”

Jack: “Ramie achieved his target on the Twinoo app and showed good perserverance to keep trying.”

Amber: “Nathan has impressed by catching up really quickly since he returned to class.”

Connor: “Nathan got the highest score in the class on World Maths Day. Very impressive.”

One thought on “Our week in P7b”

1. Another very busy week in P7b! I have been very impressed by the kites you have made with Mr Chen – we just need the perfect flying conditions!
    I hope you all enjoyed World Maths Day and were amazed watching the human calculator!