OUR WEEK IN P7b

IPADS

Adrian: “I think it’s fun to have Ipads to help us learn. The spelling app has been helping me learn new words.”

Rhona: “It’s great that we are getting Ipads to help us learn, it makes learning more fun.”

Murray: “We used an app in maths called Conundrum where you had to make a total using different numbers and operations. It’s good practice at problem solving.”

Ali: “I was using an app to help me pracTise my 7 times table.”

Amber: “I enjoyed using SpellGame becaue it started off with easy words then got harder and harder. You need to spell words on a time limit to help the hero defeat the evil villains.”

Adam: “I used the Twinoo app. It gets two sides of your brain working at the same time. It was cool.”

Kyle: “During writing I used the thesaurus app to improve some of my words.”

Abbie Ma. : “I think Spelling City is great because you can practise your spelling words and you don’t even have to be in school!”

BATHGATE ACADEMY CEILIDH

Murray: “The haggis bonbons prepared by the Home Economics department were delicious!”

Lyndsay: “It was good because we got to mix with other schools.”

Henry: “I didn’t enjoy it too much because I don’t like Scottish dancing.”

Eve: “It was fun dancing with other schools.”

P7 BURNS SUPPER

Ross: “The haggis was amazing!”

Aisha: “My favourite part was the choir and I loved both the songs, they were awesome.”

Abbie Ma : “I loved the mashed potato but ate too much and was a wee bit sick!”

Katie: “The choir were amazing, both songs were stoatin!”

Connor: “I enjoyed the strings performance and I enjoyed making a face out of my mashed potato!”

Sophie: “I enjoyed Jessica singing. She was braw!”

Shannon: “Jessica was superb!”

Murray: “I thought the pupils reading the poems and hosting were great and had lots of expression.”

WHO HAS IMPRESSED?

Craig W: “Henry has impressed me because he has been trying hard to win table points.”

Aqsa: “Kirstie has tried really hard this week not to lose table points.”

Lyndsay: “Mrs White ands Mrs Murray impressed because the haggis was brilliant.”

Dylan: “Connor has impressed me by working hard.”

Billie: “Ross has impress by eating so much haggis and not being sick!”

Mr Berginis: “All of p7 impressed by representing the school brilliantly at the ceilidh and by hosting a fantastic Burns Supper.”

2 thoughts on “OUR WEEK IN P7b”

1. Hi Primary 7b,

Thank you for inviting me to your Burn’s Supper yesterday. I was very impressed with all of the performances and had a lovely afternoon. The invited guests were very impressed too and all enjoyed celebrating Burn’s Day with you.

I’m also really pleased that you are enjoying using the iPads for learning. Keep up the good work.

Miss Henderson

2. P7b, it’s great to see and read how you are using the I pads to help with your learning in different areas of the curriculum.
    I am disappointed that I missed the Burns Supper but Miss Henderson and Mr Berginis have told me that you did yourselves and the school extremely proud. well done!