Dynamic Earth!

On Tuesday the 2 primary 4 classes went to Dynamic Earth as part of their climate topic. This is what they enjoyed most about the trip:
Ellie-Rose –My favourite part of the trip was going on the time machine
Annie – My favourite part of the trip was when we watched the 3d movie
Florence – My favourite part of the trip was when we went into the rainforest. It was really cool; it rained and lots of animals moved.
Ruby – My favourite part of the trip was going in the time machine and learning when dinosaurs were around the world.
Orla – My favourite part of the trip was definitely the 3d cinema because it felt really real and we got to fly on a plane. We crashed and saw a rhino and a scorpion.
Noami – I liked when we went to the desert and we crashed on the sand and the people lost the signal when the plane crashed. The rhino ran past us when we fell.
Charlotte – My favourite part of the trip was when we went to the workshop and learnt about the temperature and how we can save the world from getting even hotter.
Olivia – My favourite part of the trip was when we got to touch the ice. It was very cold and when we watched the 3d movie.
Kyle – My favourite part of the trip was when we travelled 14 billion years ago to the beginning of everything and then 4.5 billion years ago to early earth.
Owen – My favourite part of the trip was when we went to the jungle!
Rory – My favourite part of the trip was when the volcano eruptions where magma came out but not real and smoke and the ground shook.
Liam – My favourite part of the trip was when we went in the rainforest and it started to rain. I liked the chimpanzee.
Alfie B – My favourite part of the trip was the bit where the volcano and the ground was wiggling.
Eva – My favourite part of the trip was the iceberg because there were holes and it was so cool!
Max – My favourite part of the trip was when we could touch the iceberg.
Aaron – My favourite part of the trip was when we went in the room and the floor moved and everyone screamed!
Dylan – My favourite part of the trip was when I went in the time machine. It was fun because it showed how much time went by on the earth.
Alife L – My favourite part of the trip was the iceberg because we could touch it.
Holly – My favourite part of the trip was when we got to go in the 3d experience. So cool!!!!!
Brooke – My favourite part of the trip was the volcano room because it was all steamy and the floor started shaking and also the arctic tundra room because we got to feel a real iceberg.
Shaun – My favourite part of the trip was the 3d bit where we put on glasses. It was so cool when a rhino put its head so close.
Ellie – My favourite part of the trip was when we watched the 3d movie because I got to see a hammer head shark.
My favourite part of the trip was going in the time elevator.
Alistair – My favourite part of the trip was the flight and the person was just new and the plane crashed. We saw a rhino and a lobster.
Learning partners of the week – Annie and Ellie.