Welcome back P4/3 !

This has been a short week back to school after our Christmas holidays…we have been busy getting back into work mode !

Primary 3 were all very lucky to take part in a NYCOS workshop – leaflets were handed out on the day.

All children now have their Scots poem to learn by Thursday 14th January when 3 finalists from the class will be chosen to take part in school final on Monday 18th January-good luck everyone !

The class started The gingerbread man in Scots this week with Mrs Innes in Expressive Arts…sounds so much fun !

Here are our comments….

We liked coming back to school and seeing  our friends and beginning fun work again-Mia,Alfie G. Sophie,Sophia, Teighan

We liked the NYCOS Workshop where we played fun games and sang songs – Alfie B., Robert, Denholm, Euan

We liked Cosmic Yoga it was set in Australia this week-Jess,Megan, Gemma, Sam, Oliver, Emma, Connor

I liked the indoor club with Mrs Mallin-Ben

I’ m looking forward to hearing from my pen pal in New York-Erin

We liked everything since we came back to school-Kiara, Lauren

We liked learning our Scottish poems-Suvi, Jason

When P3 went to the NYCOS Workshop I liked having Mrs Hay-Ava

diary dates

Scots Poetry competition final Monday 18th January

Curricular evening Monday 18th January 6pm onwards

Residential meeting for P4s Thursday 28th January 6pm

ARTICLE 28

You have the right to a good quality education. You should be encouraged to go  to schol to the highest level you can.

Have a lovely weekend everyone !

2 thoughts on “Welcome back P4/3 !”

1. Suvi is loving the Scots language topic and is using loads of words at home too e.g. at dinner tonight, ‘Can I leave the potato, slash ‘tattie’?’!! 🙂