Class M’s Island Adventure

Class M have been working with Mrs Innes in Expressive Arts. She asked us to design an island and present our design to the class. Here are some facts about our islands.

Aiden – My island has some defences. The rocks are made out of titanium. The grass is where you find the monsters. I had to stand up and tell everyone about my island.

Joe – My island has got different houses, fields, rivers and mountains. I drew a key outside it. It means you have to write outside it. It labels the things.

Dylan – The island has 2 houses and a military base with nuclear bunker. Around the island is water and fish in the water. There is an area where you can fish.

Caitlin – On my map there is a Disney Princess castle. There is a river with some lily pads, a tree house and a swimming pool with water slide. It has lots of different coloured houses.

Adam – My island has 8 main houses and defences and a flying transformer. It can camoflauge into anything, drive on the land, fly in the air and drive on water. It can also go invisible. I enjoyed showing it to the class.

103_1340 103_1341 103_1342 103_1345 103_1346 103_1348