P5B are all friends……

A huge well done to everyone in P5B for a wonderful assembly.  They all worked really hard to learn their words and the words for the songs!! They were all fabulous!

We are all friends in P5B!

I enjoyed the assembly because everyone liked it. Aiden

I really the enjoyed the assembly because everyone worked hard and sang well. I enoyed Achieving, Believing and Celebrating. Jack

I really enjoyed learning the words for my assembly and for everyone taking part! Kamron

I enjoyed the assembly because I thought I was going to be really nervous but when I said my words I wasn’t.  Harry

I enjoyed the assembly because everyone got to see their families and we showed all the other teachers that we are No. 1! Stacey

I enjoyed practising the assembly and learning all the songs.  Fiona

I enjoyed singing the songs at the assembly.  Callum

I enjoyed the assembly, the songs and my part.  Mark

I enjoyed the assembly, learning the songs.  Dasha

I liked learning the songs for the assembly.  Lauryn

I enjoyed doing the team building and discussing what we needed for the trebuchet and I enjoyed counting the number of right angles on the tables – 118!! Murray

I liked maths when we went around the class finding right angles.  Gary

I enjoyed playing with the big ball at break. Noah

Article 29

Your education should help you develop your talents and abilities.  It should also help you live peacefully, protect the environment and respect other people.

3 thoughts on “P5B are all friends……”

1. I really enjoyed taking part in our assembly today and singing our songs with all my friends. My mum was very impressed with how good our singing has become. I liked showing off my golf skills during it then getting a drink and biscuit afterwards.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Noah x

2. P5b, your assembly was brilliant! 😀 Friendship was a lovely theme and what a lot of great songs you all learned and sang beautifully! Well done 😀