Class M’s Week!

This week class M have been busy enjoying some time in their new classes. Some of the children enjoyed a visit to the five sister’s zoo!

Here are their comments on this week!

Jayden – My favourite thing this week, visiting the zoo. I saw rabbits, monkeys and meerkats. I stayed in the cool, as it was hot and roasting. my favourite thing was looking at the animals and touching. I liked the swing park, it was  fun.

Gabriel – Mrs Laing gave me good news, I went to the primary 1, 2 and 3 playground for longer playtime. At swimming, I made big splashes and said uh oh!

Joe – I was in primary 4, 5 and 6 playground for longer playtime. I was playing with Geordie, at Rat Battle, it is a shouting game. I played with Cameron with the giant ball, we threw, caught and punched the ball. It was good fun.

Dylan – My favourite day was the zoo. I liked the lemurs because they climb up trees. The rat was white. I held it to my body. It was soft.

Lewis – On Thursday I went to the zoo, the zoo is fun. I looked at the animals and played in the park. I touched a rat, it felt soft.

Jake – I went to the zoo and played in the park. I pretended I was captain Hook. I made a new friend. We had a picnic.

Yolie – Yesterday I went to the zoo. I liked the zoo. We went on a bus trip.

One thought on “Class M’s Week!”

1. Sounds like everyone had a good week. The zoo sounds great fun! It must have been fun to have a longer playtime in the bigger playgrounds, too