P5m’s news this week…..

Our news this week…

In school…..

I learned about fractions and percentages. Gemma M

I enjoyed maths

We went to a rugby festival and played tag rugby and sharks and fishes. We never got to play rugby because of the rain. J Roan

I learned how to play rugby. Geo and Ellie

Cameron enjoyed getting soaked at the rugby festival and Casey enjoyed watching Hetty Feather after the rugby festival.

Clara didn’t enjoy the rugby because she felt sick. L

I have learned about food chains and webs. Sarah

Zoe enjoyed the Food Fight game.

I liked when the caterpillars went into the net. Ben

I am looking forward to Sports Day! Declan

I have learned how to play Slurs on the violin and learned how to play Ode to Joy. Lucy

I have enjoyed learning ‘Chicken in the Kitchen’ on the violin. Thank you Jessica for teaching me. Isla

Outside school…

On the Gala Day I am walking with Funky Fitness. After that I am going for a barbeque at my best friend’s house. I have another barbeque this Saturday. Jessie

At gymnastics I learned how to do a straddle shoot ½ turn! Annie

I am excited about doing the bars for the first time at gymnastics! Kiera B

At gymnastics I learned my compulsory level 5 bar routine. Olivia

I enjoyed practising for my dance exam. Madeleine

I found out that my cousins and my Auntie and Uncle are coming up from England to stay for the summer holidays! Lexis

I am going to Belfast on Friday because Glasgow Warriors (the team I support) are in the league final! Scott

Congratulations to Zoe Dunbar who recieved a certificate and badges from Girl’s Brigade for excellent attendance.   Well done Zoe.

ZD

And the good news is….

It is only 30 days until the summer holidays! Kiera H

Have a great weekend!

9 thoughts on “P5m’s news this week…..”

1. It was a shame that rain stopped play for the Rugby Festival; hopefully it will be better for Sports Day next Tuesday!

2. I’m excited for the gala day and to see the float today we cut out snowflakes and drew frozen characters on them 🙂

3. I HATED the rugby because it rained and I don’t know how to play it and the man didn’t tell me and claraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!

4. I didn’t like the rugby because i was sick when I went home and it rained all of the game and im at Madeleine’s house!

5. I thought all the P5M children tried really hard at the rugby festival. It was disappointing about the weather.

Scott was delighted with his Belfast trip.

Fingers crossed that the weather improves for Saturday.

Louise

1. Scott, we loved hearing about your trip to Belfast. The Titanic Exhibition sounds amazing. I hope to visit it sometime.