Class O

Class O have been looking at information on Scottish authors and recognizing if facts were true or false. Our dictionary skills  are improving and we are more confident in using a dictionary. In maths we have focused on quarters using concrete material to help. We are all looking forward to hearing about all the fun that Catlin had in Oban this week.

Cody – I  looked at information about a Scottish author. I then had to look at a passage and tell if the statement was true or false about the author. Started to put words in alphabetical order. Also looked at quarters in maths and used cubes to help me. I also completed a spring acrostic poem with Mrs Gray.

Cameron – I have managed to complete my work tray jobs by myself without help from the adults. I found a word in the dictionary with no help. In maths I was doing quarters. I looked at what happens in Spring and completed a poem with Mrs Gray.

Liam – I had fun looking at what happens in Spring with Mrs Gray. I enjoyed sensory fun with Mrs Wilson there was lots of lights a fan and we read books.