P1a Healthy Eating

This week we have been learning a lot about healthy eating and the foods you should eat a lot of, foods you should eat sometimes, and foods you should eat a little of.

We had Shared Start on Wednesday where parents and grandparents were invited to come along. We had a bunch of “Very Hungry Caterpillar” games and everybody really enjoyed the colouring in pictures the most!

Here are some healthy eating tips:
Brandon – Pasta is a food you can eat sometimes and it can make you big and strong
Akasha – My healthy eating tip is that you should eat strawberries because they are my favourite
Kyle – Eat soup every day
Freya – Eat vegetables so you can grow very strong
Elena – Look after your body so you can grow very big
Teigan – My healthy eating tip is to eat apples
Scott – Exercising so you can get big and strong
Rosie – You can drink milk so you can be nice and strong
Isla – Eat lots of green stuff because my dad says it’s healthy to eat lots of green stuff

Article 28: We have the right to an education

3 thoughts on “P1a Healthy Eating”

1. You should eat fruit to stay healthy, my favourites are raspberries and strawberries!
    I am excited for the caterpillars to change into butterflies and to see what colours they will be xxx

2. My healthy eating tip is to eat lots of fruit every day! My favourite fruits are apples, strawberries and blueberries.

3. So nice to see Freya has come out of her she’ll and is so eager to show what she has learned. She discusses with me regularly what is healthy to eat and why it’s important to stay active. Lovely to see her so animated about something.