Happy Birthday Cary!

Caitlin – I enjoyed doing PE with mr jeffries and i enjoyed eating carys star wars cake but wish i could have a big bit of cake because it is very very tasty and mrs mcCulloch came to visit to see what our class looks like and mrs welsh came to visit on monday to see us all and i am learning how to do tuck shop with p7s

Aiden – i enjoyed PARTYING in class M the sad thing is I MISED P.E :[  i liked playing with the wii and went to A LOT!!!of intergration i enjoyed it at least and plus a really LOVED my Spring onion crips and OREOS.

Joe – I liked  star wars rebels. my favourite is the droid  army. i enjoyed the party, adam and i had fun in the soft play.

Adam – i liked carys party it was really cool and i had lots of fun playing with joe in the soft play and the party food was good and it was really cool when me and cary and caitlin played with the bouncy ball and it was fun playing with the orbees.

Dylan – I enjoyed painting the five pillars of Islam. I painted the Salah pillar. I had fun at Cary’s party. I went into the soft play with Callum it was good.

Cary – I liked the hot wheels cars that class M gave me for my birthday. I like  Star Wars technology. I enjoyed the new topic with Mrs Innes ‘ Star Wars Rebel’.

IMG_0313 IMG_0315 IMG_0316 IMG_0317 IMG_0304 IMG_0305 IMG_0308 IMG_0309

One thought on “Happy Birthday Cary!”

1. I love all of your comments for this week. I thoroughly enjoyed Star Wars too and I’m looking forward to our weekly journey through Space. I wonder what this week will bring?