Pr 6A

What a busy week we have had! The children attended Bathgate Academy on Tuesday for the final rehearsals of, ‘The Rocky Monster Show’. All of us thoroughly enjoyed performing on the academy stage. It was such a fantastic experience. Please read our magic moments.
Casey – My magic moment was when I first started saying my lines as the Inspector, because I felt really proud of myself for learning my lines and that I remember them all!
Ellie – My magic moment was when I had to dance at the front of the stage and I completed my part four times.
Jessie – My magic moment was ALL OF IT! On Wednesday I didn’t want it to end and wanted to do it over and over and over again.
Kiera H – My magic moment was when I had said my first two lines, because during the interval before Act 2, i was panicking like mad and once I’d said those two lines it gave me some sort of confidence boot. I felt as though I could do anything – like I was on top of the world! I was sad when the second show ended!
Clara – My magic moment was ALL OF IT! On Wednesday Lexis and I turned Elvis into Justin Bieber and on Tuesday when ‘Castles in the Sky’ stopped my whole line froze with the music.
Scott – My magic moment was when I stepped onto the stage for the first time as Professor Fenton and started singing ‘Professor of Rock’n Roll’. The feeling was indescribable!
Sarah – My magic moment was at the beginning of the show when we all do Evolution. This is when we set the scene for the show.
Annie – My magic moment was when I did my round-off back flip on Tuesday. No-one was expecting it!
Andrew – My magic moment was…. THE END…. because I was terrified all the way through!
Cameron B – When I cam on stage and everyone laughed. I felt my life was complete! (Elvis)
Madeleine – My magic moment was when we went on for Evolution.
Lexis – My magic moment is before Elvis came on and Clara and I were acting saying, ‘No, it can’t be Michael Jackson’…. and when Elvis came on, we were saying,’Oh it’s Justin Bieber!’
Roan – My magic moment was when I went on stage for ‘Evolution’.
Ella – My magic moment was when Mungo and Elsa come in on Tuesday and we were supposed to scream, but none of us did. On Wednesday we were all scared to scream in case no-one else did …. but we did!
Louise – My magic moment was when I looked at the audience and saw my mum smiling. I just thought … I can do this. My most embarrassing moment was at the end when my Dad stood up and clapped – I looked away!
Olivia – My magic moment was when we were in the villager scene and it was about to finish and the spotight got smaller and smaller and then the only one left was on me. I felt really happy – and then the lights dimmed completely.
Geo – My magical moment was saying my (1) line. ‘I should ‘ope ee do. I’ve been your brother for nigh on fifty ears (ha, ha, ha!). The castle be no good for Arkham. People be afraid of it.’
Zoe D – My magic moment was when I fainted and someone’s mum thought I had really fainted!
Kiera B – My magic moment was when I was doing ‘The Time Warp!’
Jane – My magic moment was when I got up to speak after’Evolution’, and when I managed for the first time in my life to speak in front of an audience full of people that I didn’t know.
Gemma B – My magic moment was when i walked on stage for the first time because I was 49% nervous and 51% excited!
Cameron M – My magical moment is when the audience started to laugh.
Louisa – My magical moment was when I was dancing on the stage and during ‘Castle in the Sky’.

More still to come!
Tomorrow, Friday, we will attend the ARB assembly in the morning and complete work related to Easter….. then it will be party time!

One thought on “Pr 6A”

1. The Show was amazing. The P6 children are all stars and should be so proud. What an achievement!

Enjoy your Party. Really looking forward to watching the DVD and practicing Flash Crash.

Louise and Alan