Class G become inventors!

Class G have been very busy this week becoming inventors. We have been watching Wallace and Gromits World of Inventions and we decided to become inventors. We had lots of ideas. We made a transporter, a flying machine, an invisibility scooter and more. Class G have been doing lots of other things too. Here is what we have been doing:

Lewis – Liweniatis the naughty elf e-mail Miss Garland. He emailed photos of him eating food, trying to catch my goldfish, stealing a playstation and putting toilet roll all over the Christmas Tree.

Jake – In the sensory room I made a Deloreon that travels into the past. I built that. It was my invention. I am going to go back to the year 1960.

Gabriel – I liked looking at pictures of the naughty elf. I went to the Christmas disco with p2/3. I played with Ross and Rory. We played 2 Christmas games.

Logan – I went to a party at the school. It was good. I was dancing and running.

David – I liked the Christmas lunch. I liked the Haribo. I liked the table decorations. I liked pulling the cracker.

Jayden – I liked swimming because we got to go on the floats. We were sailing on the floats. I had lots of fun.

Here are some photos of Class G making their inventions:

PICT0064 PICT0062 PICT0061 PICT0056 PICT0058 PICT0059