The Class G Cafe!

It has been a very busy week in Class G. As it is the Christmas lunch next week we decided we needed items for our Christmas table. We had to plan out shopping list and were all in charge of buying an item and looking after our own money. We went to the shops to buy everything. We have also been learning how to make our own snack in Health and Wellbeing. We have been learning how to make toasties. These were very tasty. Here is what we have to see about our week.

PICT0093

Gabriel – Me and Jake made some toasties. I tried my toastie but I didn’t like it. I put ham, chicken and peppers in my toastie. I then got to make plain toast and I liked this.

PICT0113

David – I went to the shop. I crossed the road using the green man. In the shop I bought Santa Claus Napkins for our Christmas table.

PICT0085

Logan – I was making toasties. I put cheese on my toastie and I put some chicken on it. I liked it. I like cheese. We had to make it ourself and put it in the toaster. I then ate it with a drink of juice. I sat with everyone.

PICT0118

Jake – The shops were really good. I was in charge of buying the Christmas treat. I chose chocolate coins for everyone. Yum Yum! I chose the coins because there was enough for everyone.

PICT0090

Jayden – I found the Christmas table cloth at Poundland. We paid for our Christmas items. We gave our money to the man at the counter. He put the money in the till.

PICT0084