This week in P5b…

What a busy week we have had………………………………

I enjoyed reading The Twits, the class novel. Archie

I enjoyed maths because we were taking away tens and ones, it was fun. Callum & Paige

I enjoyed learning about the Jewish festival the Passover. Kamron.

I enjoyed the Home Learning 5 minute mental maths frenzy! Steven

I learned how to use co-ordinates by playing a Treasure Hunt game with Archie and I won! Noah

I learned that the Jews used to put lamb’s blood above their door to keep away danger. Harry

I learned my 3 times tables in maths. Tobin

I enjoyed making glaciers using marshmallows, chocolate sauce and porridge! Gary, Mark, Aiden, Jack & Lewis

I enjoyed going to Mrs Drummond’s class to practice the Christmas songs. Lauryn & Emma

I enjoyed learning about Didbook. Fiona

I enjoyed learning about co-ordinates and playing the Treasure Hunt game with Dasha. Michelle

I enjoyed the chocolate geology because we were allowed to eat the marshmallows and chocolate sauce! Jordan & Stacey

I enjoyed the co-ordinates game becuase it helped me improve. Gabriel

I enjoyed doing maths because I learned my 3 times tables. Dasha

I enjoyed maths because in my Maths Journal I made a maze and I had to collect gems of different colours and count them. Casey

I enjoyed playing Exhaustion in PE because it was all about stamina and see who could win! Murray….. and guess who won?!

I enjoyed writing Part 2 of our Alien Adventure! Skye, Katie & Robyn

I enjoyed reading The Twits because I thought it was funny when the monkeys and birds stuck all the furniture on the ceiling. Luca

I enjoyed learning the Tongue Twister. Cameron….give it a go……

If two witches were watching two watches

Which witch would watch witch watch.

I enjoyed reading because I’m improving! Colin

Have a great weekend!

10 thoughts on “This week in P5b…”

1. You have had a busy week P5B! We are very proud of Skye making it to Step 5 😀 Well done to all the children who have made it 😀

Your crafts at the Christmas Fayre were lovely too. Our little spider is quite happy on the Christmas tree!