Igloo fun in Class M!

This week Class M have spent a lot of time preparing for the Christmas Fayre. Firstly we were the production team, and made all the items to sell. Then we had to price the items and make sure we were going to make a profit.

We are really looking forward to selling all our hard work and hope that everyone will come along on Saturday between 10 and 12.

Caitlin “this week we made an igloo for the christmas fayre and we made baubles and we put glitter on them.This week we had PE and miss muirhead came to PE with us for the first time in forever.”

Aiden “We have beeing busy this week.Class M have beeing makeing an igloo out of milk bottles. also makeing baubles my one was BOWSER!!!!.

Dylan: “We’ve been making an igloo for the Christams Fayre. It’s in the Gym Hall. It’s made out of milk bottles. The glue gun sticks the milk bottles together. I made a bauble. We had to design it.”

Adam: “I had lots of fun building the igloo this week and it was really funny when there was a leak and Dylan had to fix it! It was funny because he didn’t know which one it was leaking.”

Joe: “We’ve been making an igloo and it’s awesome! I’ve not been inside it yet. At the fayre it costs 50p to go inside and get your photo taken”

Other news from our week:

Dylan: “At swimming I done a mushroom in the swimming pool. You have to bend your knees and curl up on top of the water. Then you sink. This week I helped to build an igloo out of milk bottles. I liked using the glue gun. The igloo is awesome! Come along to the Christmas fayre and you can get a photograph inside the igloo for 50p!”

Callum: “I enjoyed snack this week. It has been great. I have tried pineapple. I like cheese and ham on my toast or sandwich. This is yummy. I made Christmas bags for toys to go in. I made 2. They will be on sale at the fayre. They are really cool.”

Yolie: “At the swimming pool I wore goggles in the little pool. I was kicking my legs under the water. I was good at it. I like it under the water.”

Liam: “I have been swimming in the swimming pool, it was fun. This week I got a certificate for trying hard in the lunch hall. I done super singing at Get Together and am looking forward to the Christmas fayre.”

One thought on “Igloo fun in Class M!”