Classes M, O and G Reflection on their Week

Picture4Picture3Picture2Picture1151_1978151_1977151_1976151_1975151_1974151_1973

Callum “This week it was my birthday. I was really happy when I was at school, Cameron and Cody got me a present. Cameron’s present was a Minecraft paper craft. Cody’s present was a comic. I turned 12. The school got me a Pac man toy. When I got home I got a WiiU. It was a super birthday.”

Dylan “Today I was playing with Liam. We had so much fun together. We played monsters with each other by using our jackets. I think Liam is a really good friend because he cheers me up.  ”

Yolie “Yolie liked Callum’s party in Class O. Yolie enjoyed the party food. ”

Liam “I loved Callum’s birthday The school got Callum a Pac man toy, I liked it. I said ‘I love your presents’ when it was Callum’s birthday. ”

Logan “ I enjoyed Mr Welsh being in my class. I danced with Mr Welsh.”

Lewis “Swimming was fun. I always go under the water because the goggles protect me.”

Jake “I created a new medicine. It was called Rainbow 3000 and had rainbow powers.”

Gabriel “My medicine was called powerful medicine. It makes people explode.”

Adam “I enjoyed the Wii. I played with Aiden and Joe. We were playing Super Mario.”

Aiden “I really enjoyed PE. Line tig was fun. Adam was ‘he’ first.”

Cameron “It was Callum’s birthday this week and I gave him a present. The Wii was fun. We played Mario Kart.”

Joe “ I was playing dodgeball in PE. We played object and line tig and the bubble game. I like playing travel races.”

Caitlin “I really enjoyed swimming this week because it was fun. I have been learning how to put things in alphabetical order in class.”

Cody “I enjoyed Monday because it was DS day. Animation was fun. We had a party in Class O for Callum’s birthday.Jamie, Callum and I made a video using Callum’s birthday present from the class.”

Jamie “I really enjoyed Callum’s party. We played games and has some treats. I am looking forward to PE because we are playing tig and we have not played tig in ages.”

David “I liked completing my sticker chart. I will get to choose out of the spotty box.”

Jayden “I went swimming. I enjoyed swimming because it is lots of fun. I used my legs to kick in the water.”

One thought on “Classes M, O and G Reflection on their Week”

1. Happy Birthday Callum, sounds like you had a great day and everyone enjoyed your party.
    I am glad Class M are enjoying PE with Mr Jeffries. Wha is your favourite PE game to play?

Mrs McLean