P4B- W/B 28.9.15

This week, we began our new context for learning:

We enjoyed learning about how plants grow through a process called photosynthesis – Sophie, Lucy M and Liam.

We also learned about the different parts of a plant and what each part does- Baillie.

In maths:

We enjoyed doing our times table challenge – Finn and Millie.

I liked learning about grid references and how to describe the location of objects- Emma

In writing:

We enjoyed making a poster to advertise in the school. We were trying to persuade people to bring in donations for the food bank- Keira, Daniel, Robbie, Ava and Freya.

In P.E.:

We have been working as a team in outdoor P.E.- James

We have been learning about balance and object control in Indoor P.E.- Arran, Aidan and Kelsey.

In Art:

We have been using a special art technique this week. We used wax crayons and black paint to cover our paper. Then we used the end of a paint brush to create an Autumn design- Eva, Rachael,Demi, Isla, Karys and Grace.

In circle time:

I liked talking about different relationships and deciding what a good relationship was and a bad relationship was- Olivia.

In French:

We learned numbers 13-31 and played bingo- Lucy R and Breanna.

Article 28- the right to an education

One thought on “P4B- W/B 28.9.15”

1. I love hearing about your learning Primary 4…I did see your super Autumn art pictures…they look really effective.
    Well done !
    Hope you’ ve all enjoyed your weekend
    Mrs Aitken