A tasty test in Class M!

This week we have tasting food, playing castles at playtime and playing on the laptop at silver circle.

Joe’s favourite day this week was Friday because it’s a half day at school. I also liked Tuesday because it was a nice day.

Cary said “the best thing about our topic is we got to do a taste test. We tasted crisps, cornflakes and jaffa cakes. We tasted the same food from different shops.” Aiden preferred the McVittes jaffa cakes because he eats them at his Nana and Papas house. Joe liked the Kellogs cornflakes. Cary enjoyed all of the food but would buy the cheaper ones. (Good news for Mum!)

IMG_0329 IMG_0334 IMG_0342 IMG_0350 IMG_0370 IMG_0375

Caitlin tells us what she is learning in maths: “In maths I have been learning about our left and right in twister”

Adam tells us what he is learning in literacy: “I have been learning some new letters. I built a tower with letters. The letters were a,e,i,o,u these are called vowels!”

Dylan tells us about P.E. “P.E is very good because we played castles. We build castles out of hula hoops. We go into teams and try to knock the other teams’ castle down by throwing balls. Castles teaches us about good teamwork. To be a good team player you have to help others, listen and try your best.”

One thought on “A tasty test in Class M!”