Mission to Learn in Class O

001

Yolie: I was using th iPad to help me with my maths. I was playing lots of games. In Writing I was writng about insects. I found lots of facts about the ladybird.

403

Cody: I had so much fun at the Lowport with p5. I enjoyed the swimming pool. The chutes and water fountains were fun. We went to a big park and had to crawl through tunnels. My face got covered in mud!

014004 (2)

Cameron: I used my knoweldge of time to read and show different times. I am now looking forward to learning to multiply. I had fun doing exercises in the morph suit. It was hot inside it!

006 (2)

Liam: I enjoyed using different colours of paint to design a new character. He is square and colourful. His name is Thoreau.

012
004

Callum: I really enjoyed exercising in the morph suit. It was hard work but fun. I used the DS to help me with my Reading. I have been learning to use an index and read for information.

Class O have enjoyed a variety of activities this week. We are really looking forward to new ‘Missions for Learning’ next week!

2 thoughts on “Mission to Learn in Class O”

1. Wow! Lot’s of different things happening in class O this week. Cameron, I know you have been looking forward to learning about multiplication for a while now so this is very exciting news.
    Cody, I really enjoyed coming to visit you at Lowport. You were having lots of fun with the other primary 5s.