Our last blog in P5m….what I will remember…..

What I will remember about P5m

Mrs McClafferty attempting to sing ‘Let it Go’, the Victorian School day and the Victorian assembly. Roan

I will remember all the laughs me, Mrs Mackenzie, Mrs McClafferty and the whole class had! I will always remember singing ‘Still I fly’ when we released our butterflies. Scott

I will remember the Victorian topic because we did an assembly on it and I will also remember Mrs McClafferty singing, ‘Let it Go’. Ella

I will remember going to Lowport because it was really fun! Olivia

I will remember everything including the Victorian school day, Victorian tea party, assembly, sports day, the teachers, play time, lunch time, golden time and choose time! Annie

I will remember New Lanark. Connor

My favourite thing was going outside and doing outdoor PE. Louisa

I will remember Freedom! The Scottish Wars of Independence topic. Ramsay

I will always remember when Mrs McClafferty started singing ‘Let it Go’ and I let my milk go (down the front of my uniform) because I got a fright! Zoe

I will remember the fantastic assembly and our wonderful teachers. Lucy

I will remember Mrs McClafferty because of her COOL singing! Ben

I will remember when we planted our sunflower seeds. Andrew

I will remember the time when Mrs McClafferty was singing ‘Let it Go’ and Zoe got a fright and spilt milk all over her top! Casey

I will always remember running with a sack on my head at sports day and 2 lovely teachers. Kiera H

I will always remember the library and all its bookie gloriousness! Jane

I will remember everything especially Mrs McClafferty singing ‘Let it Go’! Clara

I will remember doing drumming with Mrs Drummond and learning about the Victorians. Ellie

I will remember the Victorian topic because of the assembly. Cameron M

I will remember the Victorian assembly. Madeleine

I will remember EVERYTHING. Especially Mrs McClafferty and Mrs Mackenzie! Freya

I will remember Jimmy (the teddy bear)!. Declan

I will remember the lovely teacher s and all the fun we had like; Lowport, the assembly, the Victorian tea party, Victorian school day, Golden Club event, New Lanark and Musical Theatre (Grease), violin, art and getting into the Golden Club! Jessie

I will remember my wonderful teachers Mrs Mackenzie and Mrs McClafferty. Gemma M

I will remember Lowport because I enjoyed the Jungle Bashing! Gemma B

I will remember the teachers because they are awesome. Sarah

I will remember Jimmy and being the first person in the school to get into the Golden Club! Lexis

I will remember Mrs McClafferkenzie, Jimmy and Lowport. Geo

I will remember the time at Lowport when I got my foot stuck in mud and then Gemma M got struck trying to help me out! Cameron B

I will remember inventing Rowena (poor Roan)! Isla

I will remember Lowport and all the amazing experiences with it! Louise

A huge congratulations to Connor and Ella on sports day for winning both the sprint race and overall award.

P5 winners!
P5 winners!

Finally, have a fantastic summer. It has been a pleasure to teach all the children in P5m this year and I will miss them all. I wish them all the very best for P6!

One thought on “Our last blog in P5m….what I will remember…..”

1. Many thanks for a wonderful year! I will definitely remember the work with geology and the biscuits and will use with one of my classes!