P4m 23.2.15

100_1165 100_1166 100_1168 100_1172 100_1175 100_1181 100_1182 100_1184 100_1191 100_1194 100_1196 100_1201 100_1205

Luca: I enjoyed maths the week because we were making our own games for the 6,7, 8 and 9 times table.

Kamron: I liked doing home learning this week because I painted a Viking god (Thor).

Archie: I enjoyed writing my star poem because it was fun.

Cameron: I liked NYCOS because we were learning musical note names like ‘me and so’.

Murray: I enjoyed researching the Vikings with the net books because it was interesting to learn that the Vikings came from Scandinavia and where they invaded in Britain.

Jack: For the past few weeks I have enjoyed practicing and learning lots of different spelling words. I like using different spelling strategies to get better at spelling the words, especially using my words to make up a rap.

P4m have been learning about symmetry for the past few weeks: we have learned that cutting a shape in half helps us to decide whether or not it is symmetrical. We have also learned how to print a symmetrical shape with paint. We enjoyed finding things around us that are symmetrical like butterflies and even people! We had a great time at the National Museum on Thursday: we had lots of fun and learned so much about the Vikings! Pictures from the trip to follow, watch this space!

2 thoughts on “P4m 23.2.15”

1. Hi Primary 4m,

Your trip to the National Museum of Scotland sounds like great fun and I’m pleased that you learned so much about The Vikings during it. Making times tables games sounds like a great way to practise times tables. Keep up the good work, everyone.

Miss Henderson

2. Hello P4m,

Sounds like you’re enjoying your topic on VIkings! What was your favourite part on the trip?
    I hope you did a good job with desigining the times tables games because we’ll play the games next! Perhaps you could decide which was the best and why? (you’ll have to follow the rules and play them before you can decide!)