Class M highlights

We were asked about our highlights from the week and this is what we said:

Lewis – When I was at swimming I was trying to balance. Dawn asked me to go deep and blow bubbles out my nose. I was very good at it and I got a high five.

Yolie – Mr Jeffries is going to the new gym hall. New one is better. Mr Jeffries said “don’t open the cupboard, it’s very dangerous”. I hopping and skipping. I so good. I like jumping.

Jake – Swimming’s good. It’s so awesome. I played in swimming pool. I hurt my eyes. I wore a band, I hate them.

Joe – At school I have been learning about worktray 3 jobs. I have been doing adding sums. I have been working with Mrs Clark talking about toys I like.

David – I was diving under the water. I am playing with the I Pad after swimming. I like swimming.

Gabriel – I was kicking my legs for Miss Robertson at swimming. I was very cool wearing my noodle in the big pool. I even touched the bottom of the big pool.

Jayden – I like wearing the goggles the best at swimming because the water wont be on my eyes and I can see things under water.

One thought on “Class M highlights”

1. Hi Class M,

WOW! You are all doing so well at swimming and I’m very impressed with how much you are learning. The new gym hall is fab and I’m pleased that you are all enjoying having PE with Mr Jeffries in the new hall.

Miss Henderson