Lots of Learning in Class 3!

Josh: On Monday I went to the Balbardie p7 Burns Supper. There was lots of speaking and dancing. There was haggis to eat. It did not try it. I liked the Irn-Bru. It was great fun! I am really enjoying learning about the Amazon. I am looking forward to my birthday next month. We will have a party in Class 3.

Geordie: I really enjoyed the Burns Supper on Monday. The best parts were dancing and drinking Irn-Bru. The dancing was tiring. We have been practising it at PE. It was a Scottish dance. I am excited for my Aladdin performance today.

Caitlin: This week we have been learning more about the rainforest. We have been writing stories about a snake. We have been creating animal fact files. I am finding out about butterflies. In my p5 class, we have to try and fill in the words about Islam and Mohammed.

Cary: I liked how swimming was easier this week and doing my monsters vs monsters writing. For this I was going to do bat vs eagle, but I did not want to, so I took monsters out of my book from home. The first one I did was mini vs desert mushroom then I did frostbite vs leaf thrower. They are very detailed. I wrote about their character profile, especially their powers, then I decided who would win in a battle.
I think my January has been not too bad!

One thought on “Lots of Learning in Class 3!”

1. Hi Class 3,

I’m pleased that you both enjoyed the Burns Supper, Geordie and Josh. I had lots of fun too and really enjoyed the haggis, neeps and tatties.

The rainforest topic sounds very interesting, Caitlin. I would like to read your writing about the snake. Maybe you could show it to me next week?

Monsters vs monsters story writing sounds fab, Carey. Maybe you could come with Caitlin and show me your writing next week?

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson