Our week in p7b

Lauren C – I enjoyed redrafting our Remembrance poems this week because I am really proud of mine.

Kai – I enjoyed learning about the Blitz. I learned that bombs have lots of TNT in them.

Lauren U – On Tuesday (the 11th of November) we went to the Remembrance Service at the War Memorial and we got to put down crosses which had names of soldiers from Bathgate who died during World War 1.

Flyn – I enjoyed writing about what makes a super p7 because I think it was my best piece of writing in p7 and it was really fun.

Ellie – I enjoyed learning about the Blitz and found out that it blew up people’s house and it was very sad.

Chloe – I enjoyed seeing how much damage one bomb could do to a house during the Blitz.

Callum – The school football team played their first matches this week in a football tournament at Creamery Park. It was really fun to play in the team.

Antonia – I enjoyed P.E. this week because we did the bleep test and I scored 10.2 in it.

Jay – I enjoyed doing art with my p1 buddy and he was really good at painting so it was fun.

Who has impressed?

Flyn – Nathan has impressed me because he got pupil of the week and I’m really proud of him.

Adam – Declan has impressed me this week because his writing was really good and he put a lot of effort into it. Everybody did really well.

Harry – I’m proud of my table because we got our hat-trick of wins for table of the week.

Jay – I’m proud of everybody in the class because during P.E. we all got good scores in the bleep test.

Lauren C – Ellie has impressed me by how well she did in the bleep test in P.E.

Taylor – Olivia has impressed me because she tried so hard in her Big Maths Beat That.

Kendal – Isla, Chloe and Lauren U impressed me by doing their singing in front of the whole class at drama.

Antonia – Paul has impressed me because he has a huge part in Aladdin but has worked really hard to learn all of his lines.

Lauren U – Kyra has impressed me because she got her best ever score in Big Maths Beat That.

Ellie – Kyra has also impressed me this week because I think she did very well in her maths.

Mr Berginis – I was proud of how well-behaved and respectful the class were at the War Memorial Service on Tuesday. 

One thought on “Our week in p7b”

1. Hi Primary 7b,

Well done on being excellent representatives of Balbardie at the Remembrance Service at the church. I was very impressed with how well you were all doing on the bleep test in PE this week. It looked like very hard work.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

Miss Henderson