P6h

Another busy week here in P6H.  We have been working on our writing this week and all travelled to Space on a mission.  We used a variety of connectives to join our sentences and all landed back safely. Phew!

We started building our Rocket this week and can’t wait until we have built it.  You might even get to see it at our Assembly, but only if we can move it because it is turning into a huge structure!

Maths saw us working on 24 hour time and we did lots of activities to develop our understanding.

A huge well done to Charlie who is our Pupil of the Week this week.  Have a great few days off everyone.  This is P6H over and out.

2 thoughts on “P6h”

1. You have had another busy week! I look forward to seeing your Space Shuttle once it’s ready for lift off! Have a great long weekend everyone -we will mostly be running Cameron about for basketball duties!!:D

2. Hi Primary 6h,

I was very impressed with your diary writing when I was in your class this week. Keep up the good work everyone. I’m looking forward to seeing your space shuttle when it’s finished.

Have a lovely, long weekend.

Miss Henderson