p6s

It has been another busy week in P6s! This week we had a visit from the SSPCA where we had a workshop on ‘Wildlife Welfare’. We learned loads of new facts about animals, got to know more about the SSPCA’s job and learned what we should do if we come across an injured animal.

In Maths and Numeracy we have been continuing to learn about time. This week we have been focussing on calculating durations of time and reading digital time which we are going to keep on practising at home and in school. We have also been learning more about Space and have done some imaginary writing where we wrote letters pretending we were going on a mission to space.

On Thursday we went to visit our buddies where we helped them to make a bowl for the Three Little Bears with papier mache. It was really messy but we had a great time and love spending time helping the P1s.

Mrs Stutt would like to thank everyone who made it along to our ‘Meet the Teacher’ on Wednesday. It was great to see so many people and lovely to meet you all.

2 thoughts on “p6s”

1. Hi Primary 6s,

You’ve had a very busy week in school with lots of learning going on. Your new space topic sounds very interesting. My neice is learning about space in school just now and has to make a solar system mobile for home learning so I spent yesterday looking in shops for things she could use to make it.

I hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

2. This does read as a very busy week but I know that this is only a tiny part of your learning. You have made a great start to Spanish, drug awareness and learning about Humanism.