p3/2s

We had a visit from the Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to animals this week (Scottish SPCA) which all the children enjoyed.

David has enjoying drawing this week and has drawn some super pictures in his review jotter.

Robert, Liam and Sam have enjoyed Mental Maths this week calculating lots of sums in their heads.

Isla has enjoyed Spanish and playing with Sophie and Ava this week.

Charlie has enjoyed ‘show and tell’, and playing with his friends this week.

Sophie also enjoyed ‘show and tell ‘, letting everyone see the treasure that she found in her garden a five shilling coin (a Crown) from 1953. She has also enjoyed playing with Ava, Isla, and Charlie.

Ava has been enjoying working on the maths number line this week and playing with her friends.

Ben and Alfie enjoyed getting fireballs in P. E. this week.

Connor has enjoyed playing on the iPad at Golden time.

Demi-Leigh thought mental maths was great and has been having super fun playing with her friends at break.  Jason has also enjoyed maths this week and playing with his friend Sophia.

The activity that Erin has most enjoyed this week was listening to the class story.  We have been reading “Charlie and the Chocolate factory”.

Jake has enjoyed learning to play dominos with David this week.

Emma has enjoyed problem solving in Maths this week.

Lauren has enjoyed playing with her friends at Golden Time this week.

Megan enjoyed working in partnership with Lauren in Spanish and Drama.

Oliver and Robert have both enjoyed Golden Time in school.

Charlie Davidson has really been enjoying the new play areas in the classroom, particularly the construction area.

Sophia enjoyed Kung Fu punctuation this week and thinks it is a great way to learn punctuation.

Suvi has been enjoying everything in school this week!

4 thoughts on “p3/2s”

1. Hi Primary 3/2,

I really enjoyed reading about all of the different things you have been enjoying doing at school during the week. I’m so pleased that you are enjoying so many things about P3/2.

Hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

2. P3/2 must be great fun if Suvi is enjoying EVERYTHING! I enjoyed coming in to see the classroom at Meet the Teacher. I wonder how many notes Mr Welsh and Miss Henderson have received this week 🙂

3. Wow what a busy class P3/2 is! I’m hoping that Megan will be able teach her family some Spanish soon. It’s nice to see everyone is having fun and learning.

4. Hi p3/2

I love hearing all about your week! Sounds like you are having lots of fun learning.

Ava has been teaching us some Spanish.

adios

Nancy (Ava’s mum)