P2e

We have has a very busy week in Primary 2. We have been doing some important work on the computers this week so we joined up with primary 2g. We worked with p2g to make kites and spent some time in the afternoon outside flying our kites. We also made a primary 2 year book. We wrote about all the things we have done in primary 2 and shared what we liked to do in school and in the playground.

We are enjoying learning about weather. We watched a weather forecast and learned about the different symbols in weather forecasts. We are working in groups to create our own weather forecasts for the U.K and are going to perform these to the class. We also created a weather display. We worked in groups to create big pictures for our wall. We all love Frozen so we created some of the characters to go in our snow scene.

In French we have been learning about animals. We are able to say the names of quite a lot of animals. Can you guess what these animals are?

un poission rouge? un oiseau? un chien? un lapin?

Awards:

Pupil of the Week: Mya

Class Dojo: Karys

See you next week! Remember to wear your sports clothes for Fitness Fortnight!

2 thoughts on “P2e”

1. Hi Primary 2e,

I really enjoyed seeing you all working together on your kites yesterday. They looked amazing. Your weather topic sounds interesting and I’m going to pop in next week to see your Frozen characters on your snow scene. Maybe you could watch Frozen as a special treat at the end of term? My guesses for the French animals are: red fish, bird, dog, rabbit. I hope I got these right:)

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

2. I had fun making the kites and doing the weather forecast. I was surprised when I heard miss Henderson shout out my name for pupil of the week.