Our week in p7b

Our learning

Rabeea – This week I improved my leadership skills in drama because we were setting out the stage for our plays and I took charge and got the props and costumes organised and stage setting.

Abbie – This week I’ve learned how to write a report. We wrote a report about smoking and the arguments for and against it becoming illegal.

Fraser – I found our tobacco workshop interesting. I learned more things such as that there are between 4000 and 5000 chemicals in one cigarette!

Luke – In handball this week I learned the rules of the game and how to pass properly and about the three second rule.

Sophie L – In my athletics elective we did a running schedule to improve my speed and I was getting faster by the minute!

Louise – This week we learned about the dangers of smoking and how it affects your health. We learned that if you stop smoking you can start to become healthier after just two months.

Dean – In internet safety we learned that if something pops up on our laptop or computer screens we don’t click on it because it could be a virus or phishing.

Tom – I’ve learned how to multiply and divide decimals this week. If you were dividing by ten all the numbers jump one column to the right. If you’re multiplying by 10 they all jump one column to the left.

Alexander – This week we learned about mood and atmosphere. Some of the moods that authors create are scary, exciting, creepy, sad, happy and anticipation.

Who has impressed?

Sam – Alistair impressed me by getting onto step 6 this week. All of the other people who got step 6 impressed me too.

Tom – Fraser impressed me by being able to beat me at Ten Up at badminton this week.

Taylor – Eve impressed me this week in Musical Theatre when we were singing My Immortal and she sung very well.

Louise – My table (les heros) impressed me by winning for the second week in a row. We showed teamwork, concentration and worked hard.

Zenaib – Lauren Cameron in p6a impressed me with her beautiful singing in Musical Elective.

Jane – Rachel in p6 really impressed me because she stepped in for Rebecca’s part at singing Mamma, I’m a Big Girl Now at Musical Theatre.

Mr Berginis – The class impressed me with how hard they worked in maths this week. They have impressed me with their knowledge of decimals and how they relate to percentages and fractions.

One thought on “Our week in p7b”

1. Hi Primary 7b,

You’ve had another very busy week in school with some tricky learning taking place. I’m so pleased to hear that you have all impressed Mr Berginis with how hard you all worked on your maths. The smoking workshop sounds very informative too.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson