We had a visitor!

Eva – We had a visitor who came from a farm. His name was Jamie and he was a farmer! He came and showed us some wool that came from a sheep.
Megan – He took us outside and showed us his tractor and we all got a picture beside it.
Sophie – He showed us some crops that came from the farm and they were really small! They looked like nuts.
Liam – The most important crop is grass and we all see it every day. Really dried out grass is called hay. It has no moisture in it and it’s cleaned out.
Jennie – If the soil is really good and moist then there will be lots of worms in it.
Alanna – It’s good when there are lots of worms in the soil and birds are trying to eat them!
Ty – It was really fun when Jamie started his tractor up and it was also really fun when he showed us a picture of the brussell sprouts he farms.
Caitlin – When we went outside we looked around the tractor and it was fun. When I stood next to the wheel it was bigger than me!
Cole – When we looked around the tractor it said JCB on the side of it.

One thought on “We had a visitor!”

1. Hi Primary 3w,

I enjoyed reading all of your comments about Jamie’s visit to the school with his tractor. It sounds like you all had fun.

Miss Henderson