Ancient Egyptian Personal Projects

This week we handed in our personal projects! We had to complete these at home as a Home Learning task and some of the projects were astonishing. Everybody received a certificate for their super interesting personal projects. There were 3 winners who stood out as making an extra effort. These were: Sophie, Noah and Liam.

A few of the projects were:

Caitlin – My project was a scroll made out of papyrus paper. I made it by putting tea bags on it and then putting it in the oven to make it look real.

Sam – My project was an Egyptian book. On the front cover was Tutankhamun’s sarchophagus.

Rowan – My project was a very big 3D wooden pyramid! I made it by putting six planks of woods and cut them into triangles and stuck them together. We then painted it with glue and tipped a bag of sand over it.

Jennie – My project was a booklet. Inside the booklet was lots of different facts and pictures of things I researched.

Noah – My personal project was a book of lots of facts and pictures inside of pictures of me at Edinburgh museum. I also made a canopic jar with a jackel head on top and it had a mummy stomach inside. I won a prize for my efforts.

Sophie – My project was The Book of the Dead and I made a death mask and a model of Ancient Egypt. I had lots of interesting facts and I made the death mask look like it had been burnt. Also, I won a prize for my efforts!

Liam – My personal project was a booklet with facts and I won a bookmark prize for my great efforts also!

Well done Primary 3! Your efforts were outstanding 🙂

4 thoughts on “Ancient Egyptian Personal Projects”

1. Hi Primary 3w,

I’m very impressed with the amount of work you have out into your Egyptian home learning task and I’m looking forward to coming to see them all next week. I think I might need to bring my stickers with me:)

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

2. Hi everyone sorry I wasn’t in on Friday! Hope you’s had a lovely weekend ! Can’t wait to see all your projects they all sound fantastic! Welldone x

3. Hi everyone sorry I was not in on Friday! Hope you all had a lovely weekend ! Cant wait to see all your projects they all sound fantastic! Welldone x