P2g

This week we thought we would share with you our thoughts on what we have been learning:

Annabelle – I love learning about Castles.

James – I like learning about groups of things in Maths.

Finn – My mum helped me make my Tin Man costume, it was good.

Charlie – I am great at writing sentences.

We loved drawing our Wizard of  Oz pictures for the Float Competition.  It was great fun and we listened to the Wizard of Oz music while we drew. We were not impressed by Mrs Haddifon’s impression of the Cowardly Lion though…….

We are getting very excited about Mr Skellybones and can’t wait to show it to you all.  Some of us have still to return our ticket slips though. 

We also took home our trip letters and are looking forward to touring Stirling Castle and dressing up in their costumes as we love drssing up in our class!

6 thoughts on “P2g”

1. Hi everyone

I have missed you all this week! Sounds like you have had a fun week. I wore my Dorothy costume at home today 🙁

Hope to be back in class on Monday

from

Ava C xx

1. Hi Ava,

I’m pleased to hear that you are starting to feel better and that you wore your Dorothy costume at home today. We’ve missed you at school and are looking forward to seeing you back next week.

Miss Henderson:)

2. Hi Primary 2g,

I’m so glad that you have enjoyed lots of things in your class this week. I’m very excited about seeing your Mr Skellybones performance as I know you have been working hard on this. Your trip to Stirling Castle will be really interesting.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

Miss Henderson

3. Sounds like a great week. I think you are all going to have a wonderful visit to Stirling Castle soon.
    Mrs Mallon (Annabelle’s mum)