Assembly week for P7b!

On Friday we performed our class assembly. The theme was TEAM: Together Everyone Achieves More!

Taylor – I think our assembly was amazing and we all worked really hard on it.

Sam – I enjoyed our assembly and us all working together as a team to create a really epic assembly.

Christopher A – All our hard work we put in paid off as it all came out so well.

Rabeea – This week I enjoyed doing the testing. I mostly enjoyed the maths one because it moved from easy to hard level and it was testing to see how difficult I could go.

Fraser – I enjoyed P.E. with Mr Jeffries because I liked working with my team during badminton to see how many points we could win.

Callum – I enjoyed reading this week’s Literature Circle reading because it was really exciting to find out what happened next in Lord Loss.

Sam – I really enjoyed Literature Circles too. It was week 4 and my role was Discussion Duck and the book is starting to get so exciting that I ended up reading to the end!

Tom – The testing was a little bit boring and also quite difficult because it was asking us some questions we didn’t know the answer to.

Who has impressed?

Rebecca – Jane impressed me by getting MVP from Mr Jeffries for PE this month.

Rabeea – Jane has impressed me by learning her lines for Captain Scotland and putting lots of expression into her performance.

Abbie – I’m impressed by Taylor because she stepped in at the last minute and learned somebody else’s part as well as her own.

Josh – I’m impressed by everybody in the class and Mr Berginis because we all put such a marvellous assembly on.

Taylor – I’m impressed with the class for putting on an amazing performance and how we worked together as a team. Also Abbie because she learned her lines so quickly.

Jane – I’m impressed with Louise because she really got into the character of Jenny Long Legs and was able to act in an annoying way!

Fraser – I’m proud of Rabeea, Alistair, Jessica and Ewan for doing so well representing the school in the Rotary Quiz.

Mr Berginis – I’m very proud of all of the class for how hard they worked as a team and how well they performed their assembly (including all my rubbish jokes!)

4 thoughts on “Assembly week for P7b!”

1. P7 your assembly was fantastic and you showed us how to work well as a team. The video clips and the jokes made me laugh. (So the jokes must be good!)