P2g

This week we were busy building our castle and fireplace.  We have been learning why and how castles were built and what the different parts are called.  We also turned ourselves into Kings and Queens and made our portraits during our Open Morning.  Thanks to all Parents who came along and helped us, we hope you enjoyed it!

In Phonics we were visited by the Phonics Ball and we had great fun learning our tricky words.  Mrs Haddifon was really pleased with our Spelling this week and can see progress in us all.

4 thoughts on “P2g”

1. Hi p2g

It was lovely to visit your class this morning. Your framed pictures were fantastic!

And I loved your castle.

Ava C’s Mum 🙂

2. Hi Primary 2g,

Your Phonics Ball sounds very interesting and I’m looking forward to hearing all about how it is helping you with your leaning. Well done on making improvements in your spelling.

Your castle looks brilliant and it w great to see all of your families helping you with your activity this morning.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

Miss Henderson

3. I enjoyed visiting your class room and seeing your wonderful castle – well done P2g you have all worked hard !

Daniel Shaws mum x