The Time Machine by P4g

What an amazing assembly we had! It was called ‘The Time Machine’. We had sooooooooo much fun! We think we all worked really hard to learn our lines which was rather tricky as there were lots of names and dates to remember! Miss Goff is so proud of us! Lots of people complimented us after our assembly.

We will be busy making our Christmas Enterprise products next week. We will be making Christmas bracelets at £1.50, Christmas card with envelope at £1.20 and pom pom Christmas tree decorations at £2.00. This week we created our own order forms to take home. So if P4g would like to buy our items next week before the Christmas Fayre on Saturday 30th November please hand in your order form with money by Friday 29th of November.

This week’s Special Person is Gemma because:
• She is the funniest friend ever!
• She is crazy! (Gemma agrees and thinks she’s nuts!)
• She is very entertaining
• She is a hard worker
• She is a chatterbox (Miss Goff agrees!)
• She is a great singer
• She is a really nice friend
• She is very good at maths
• She is lovely
• She is super smart
• She has a fabulous imagination!
• She is very confident
• She is extremely good at talking hehe!
• She always takes part
• She has good ideas
• She has a great sense of humour
• She is epic!

Have a fabulous weekend!
P4g

21 thoughts on “The Time Machine by P4g”

1. P7b loved your assembly p4g! We learned loads and were very impressed by the way you learned all of your lines and the words to the song. Well done! 🙂

2. Your assembly was fantastic this morning P4g. You all worked extremely had to learn your lines and you presented the information in a very entertaining way. I’m sure Mr Berginis must have written some of the jokes?!
    What lovely qualities you have all recognised in Gemma too – you just missed out about her beard! 🙂 I love that she is epic!

3. What an amazing Assembly p4g! All the children performed brilliantly! The time machine was very effective and how did you remember all those lines Dr Watt? Fantastic! I would also like to say well done to the producer! Miss Goff you must be very proud of the children. Thanks for a lovely morning.

4. Thanks for a fantastic assembly P4g. Everyone performed so well. Lots of hard work.

Enjoy your making your enterprise products.

Have fun!

5. Wow what a great assembly where everyone took part and they all enjoyed themselves – well done to all the class and especially Miss Goff too!

6. Hi Primary 4g,

I am so pleased that I was able to come along to your dress rehearsal of your assembly on Thursday and see a sneak preview. I thought you were all fantastic and I was very impressed with how well you had all learned your lines and I found the joke about the dinosaurs in the audience very funny. The comments from those who were there on Friday are very positive and I’m so pleased that you did yourselves and Miss Goff very proud. Well done.

Miss Henderson

7. WOW! What an amazing assembly! The performances from all the children were fantastic! How did you remember all those lines Dr Watt?? I also loved the time machine, very inventive. Also, well done to the producer, Miss Goff you must be very proud of all the children. It really was a pleasure to watch.

8. Oh producer. ..I like that title! Haha! Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. The children were absolutely fabulous! Their dedication and hard work paid off! The script and song was really tricky and they learned it with no problems at all. The children achieved that in 2 weeks! Also a huge thank you to everyone who came to watch our assembly. There was a huge turn out and that made it even more special for the children.

Miss Goff

9. Your assembly was a-maz-ing, Primary 4g and Miss Goff: take another bow. That was the best assembly I’ve ever seen [and there have been a few!] You couldn’t have packed more in if you tried. The enthusiasm of the children was a joy to behold and quite infectious. Perhaps there would be an opportunity for those who missed the assembly to see a video?

10. Hello 4g,

I’d like to add my well done to the list of lovely comments, compliments and praise here on the blog. You were ALL wonderful! I loved the song at the end and thought it was a great way to finish off your performance.

Mrs Spence

11. Thank you all again for your lovely comments about our assembly. The children have enjoyed reading them. Mmm Mrs Sterrick that would be stretching my IT skills haha! I do hear it is possible. I will see what I can do!

Miss Goff

12. The assembly was really good fun, I loved The Time Machine and the Invention Song at the end. Everyone done really well remembering their lines, we’ll look forward to the next one……..

13. I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your time machine assembly, it was amazing! You all did brilliantly and I was super impressed with how much information you packed in, and in such an inventive way! I especially loved the song at the end, you were all so clever to remember all those words. Well done again 4g, you are all shining stars!