P3/2 Big Talk, Big Fun

Over the last 3 weeks we have been working on our talking skills using Big Talk, Big fun. We have been listening to some interesting sounds and discussing what is making the sound? Where the sound is coming from? Who is making the sound? and What we think is happening. We have also been looking at some interesting pictures and discussing what we see, what we think is happening and what we wonder will happen next. We have been looking at higher order questioning and coming up with some wonderful ideas and suggestions. Some of our suggestions have been very imaginative.  Ciaran thought that the people in one picture were angels who were visiting Disneyland Paris but had travelled froma  different century to do so. We have loved coming up with such imaginative ideas and using our language skills to tell our classmates about our ideas. Feel free to log onto www.takeonepicture.com and have a look at these pictures and let us know what you think is happening.

2 thoughts on “P3/2 Big Talk, Big Fun”

1. Hi Primary 3/2,

I really enjoyed my visit to your class yesterday to see you all working on your Big Talk, Big Fun, Big Writing activities. You all did very well and I was very impressed by how well you answered Mrs Mitchell’s questions and worked together in your pairs. Well done, everyone. Keep up the good work.

Miss Henderson

2. Skye has been showing me the pictures you were looking at on takeonepicture.org, I love that you have been looking at these famous paintings and thinking about what was going on in them, there is so much to
    see in them if you look really really close!

Tracy Newall